Low cost Spay and Neuter clinic is project of animo.pk . We keep cost of Spay and Neuter as low as possible while providing excellent service and care for your pets.
Kittens and puppies can be safely spayed or neutered at 8 weeks old. We recommend spaying or neutering before 5 months of age, before pets hit puberty. Spaying or neutering before 5 months of age ensures your pet won’t have an accidental litter, helps prevent mammary cancer in females, and helps prevent some hormone-related behaviors like urine marking and aggression.
- Dogs and Cats above age of four months should have food withheld after midnight the night before the surgery.
- Puppies and kittens under four month of age can have food all night before the surgery.
- All pets may have the water all night before the surgery.
Please inform us if your animal has any sickness before the surgery.We will not accept the animals showing any signs of illness like cough, fever, runny nose and eyes. Surgeon have the right to refuse the surgery if any health risks is determined.
Post Operative Care:
- Your pet may have a decreased appetite for the next 24 hours, but it should resume after that time. Please offer water when you arrive home and feed dinner as normal.
- No running, jumping, playing, swimming, or other strenuous activity for 7-10 days. Keep your pet quiet. Pets must be kept indoors where they can stay clean, dry, and warm. No baths during the recovery period. Dogs must be walked on a leash and cats must be kept indoors.
- Check the incision site twice daily for any signs of redness, heat, swelling, or drainage. Please contact us if you notice any of these signs.
- Do NOT allow your pet to lick or chew at the incision. They may need to wear an Elizabethan collar to prevent this and any possible infection. Again, if any of the above signs are noted, please contact us at
- It can be normal for a female that was spayed while in heat to have a blood-tinged discharge for up to 2 weeks after surgery.